After the release of IOS 14.7, every app is upgrading itself with new features like widgets, patches and screens. Spotify upgraded itself with new features (e.g. widget size, widget color etc). Learn how to add Spotify widget on iPhone or customize/edit as per your preference.
Guide Walkthrough: In this guide, we’ll discuss how to use, customize, and add a new “Spotify music widget” This information is particularly helpful for users who have recently installed the application or switched to a subscription-based music service of Spotify. You’ll learn how to add or customize the widget to match your preferred colors or mood.
Video Tutorial – How to add Spotify Widget IOS:
Music widgets allow you to select various songs, playlists, albums, and even artists. Exploring music libraries can alleviate stress without causing irritation. Any uncertainties about the Spotify music widget can be addressed by watching the video.
How to add a Spotify widget on iOS?
Adding a Spotify widget to your screen is pretty simple. We are going to give you step-by-step instructions on how to do it successfully.
Time needed: 1 minute
Read it carefully to have the necessary knowledge on how to add a Spotify widget on your iPhone/iPad screen.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the Spotify app. If you don’t see the widgets after completing the update, try closing and reopening the app. Sometimes you don’t see the widget right after the update.
- Touch and hold a widget or an empty area on the device home screen until the app jiggles.
- Tap the add button that is in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select the Spotify widget from the list.
- Select the size of the widget you want to add to your Spotify app.
- Then tap add widget.
- Place the widget in a particular area of the home screen you want it to be.
- Tap done to save the settings.
Latest updates from Spotify for IOS:
- iPhone widget of Spotify Music, display up to 5 of the recently played artists, albums, playlists, or podcast episodes.
- Play music where you last left off.
- Search for new items to play that music.
- Tap on the name/title of the song to play it with different options.
Why Spotify is best?
Types: they have introduced a small widget and a wide medium widget to facilitate users.
Spotify Widget on Lockscreen: The app itself opens it by tapping on the lockscreen widget. Saves you unlock and scrolling time finding the app icon. This feature launch for IOS 16 or above to directly jump into your music playlist or podcasts while on the go or in the car or running.
—Is it possible to use the widget to listen to the local Spotify music files that were downloaded by my audkit music downloader? Do I need to add the files to the Spotify library?